hack online exe purchase Mini-Games Breeding Guide for DragonVale

In-app Remove Ads Breeding Guide for DragonVale hack tool

Version info - Fixed bug in the image gallery. publish dates 2012-03-27. Language English. Device ipad. In-App Mini-Games. Publishers The Next Flow. ratings 4,2 of 5. This isn"t a how to breed video. this video teaches us nothing. They said possible outcomes. There are more than one Atul. My fire and storm dragon bread so much. XD. Is it just me who"s annoyed at the way he pronounces all of the dragons. Thank you.

I got gold by breeding blazing and glass. Gem 4 gem Add: officialziwen. Add me on game centre I"m gamerxbox720. 1:13 some one shot people with a gun bem. Gem for gem add me vipergaming im alway online add me now.

Ad my Guus83. Guys a breed fire and willow dragon = seasonal 100%real. Bigbananaman13. Full Movie Heroes of Order & Chaos at Dailymotion I got a enchanted fire dragon you just need a fire dragon and ice dragon. Enchanted dragons gives you more money! Its the main difference. Send me 7 gems, ill send you 700, jimmyblud. I need friends for dragonvale. Gem 4 gem. Gamecenter: Str8UppLazy69.

( GAME MASTER( add me and send gems I send back

U can breed the twinkle dragon with Winter and a dragon with the air element. It gives you 512 dragon cash at level 10 and at level 20 around 1000. Meu sonho é ver um vídeo desse em Português, tentei entender, pois todas as dicas legais são em inglês. Gem 4 a Gem so add. Mr Tom777. How do I friend people. Gem 4 gem destinymaster 42. Add me st??rtastic. Redownloading a game? Is it Puzzles and Dragons. I need help i dont know. Lol who else cringed when he said Garnet as Granet.

Well the annotation said the link was in the description so look there

Hey I just added these people on game center colleen2004 and highheel2004 I sent them both gems for a week straight and they gave me 2000 gems back [1000 each] if you send only one of them gems for a week he will give you 1000 only add them both it helps alot. My friend code is 15659337. What site do you use in the vid? Thx alot btw! I liked and faved. This dude is NOT American an, I mean miss sounding topaz. Add SlimZhady I"ll send you a gem everyday if you send me one. Add me on gamecenter it"s ( fish.

In my game it takes the pan long 36 hours not 48

Thanks man got a moon dragon on like my 5th try. Add me Chaaampion on gamecenter! Gem for gem, I keep a list in order of when I receive the gift. Thank you so much. got the sun dragon the first time i tried! lets be friends. Its game on the app store. Gem for gem *natethegreat. I"d like to see a foxglow dragon please!??. Gem for gem novijags20. vertfetsrodan.unblog.fr If you put fire and storm first who nows cracker68. How do you add people on this game without Facebook. Lodestone = landstone.

Add me master summoner2000. My name is ch0nks 10 add me plz and send me one gem soon as I axepted it plz send me a gem I need one gem plz plz I will send u one back plzz add me ch0nks 10. Thanks man I"ve have tryed other combinations but they did not work but yours did. http://www.anbalsara.loxtarin.com/post/2 Add me and add me in the game center: kingofgames238 i will send you gems.

+G-Man ok nvm, i sent you a friend request with a diferent account, whoops. Gem 4 gem williamzeng7. https://amp.amebaownd.com/posts/6039578 Granet is gar net.

I used my wishing well coin to buy a diamond dragon :p. GEM FOR GEM: DA BRUNSTA. Receive a free Rainbow dragon! Plus 5 gems! Redeem code- 8021876. How do we know that we can trust u lol. You misspelled enchanted.

You"re just the smartest person*says sarcasticly. How can you not pronounce turquoise or garnet

When i breed with fire and strom will i get moon or sun. SEND ME GEMS! My name is mimi2772. :oo I bred the firefly level 10 and seaweed level ten and I bred a double rainbow dragon p.s now I got to wait 60 hours to breed anything else. Why are there only 63 dragons in my game? Is it because I got it from the App Store.

Gem 4 gem.
??It DID NOT WORK??.
ADD ME gem 4 gem. JOTAPE.
What"s wrong with the lightning dragon"s eye.

So your name is chewy or. chewy. Hey if u have a jail broken iPod send me request name is King Zack. Hm im incubating afrost fire i know cuz its blue with fire like on that but i bred poison left and frost right. Rift Dragons would be Awesome. Gem 4 gem wanna get epic breeding island and some rare dragons add me on GC toxic39. Lightning. You guys gotta write down what ur using just wasting my.

Gem for gem mardeh92 add me. Well this guide is for the app Dragonvale. the guide itself isn"t an app but you can go to the website in the description to see the combinations. ADD. erlend. and get 70 gems free no scam. Go on my singing monsters they have new mirrored islands. Add me joaoN10 got dragonsai gem tree. Add me (nick rinn. I got a moon dragon at the frist tim by crystal+bluefier! Thats a good kombination dude. Why is this guy so bad at pronouncing things. @showutoo lol. I would love to see Rift Dragons in Dragonvale world. http://unlasloli.parsiblog.com/Posts/1/Unlimited+cash+War+Machines%3a+3D+Tank+Games+hack+mod+patch+fresh/

Guys add me Gem4Gem? ID: Meipingc.

How long have you been on this game guy. And I think I"m getting a EnFrozen breeding my level 4 Frozen and my level 4 earth trying to get tundra I think. Wow you really help"d me thx. I am a fan of yoyrs. Thank you so much +sub. Thank you so much I got rainbow and sun. www.anbalsara.lxb.ir

Add me on gamecenter i send gems back bigrob418

Add countrychild for gems4gems. 4:25 Holy mother. It"s flying Alolan Exeggutor? Me encanta : 3. Is this game still in beta. I am new! Add me gem4gem! Papalopez87 will send gem back. No problem. Plsss add me gamecenter im not hacking but i want to add you florizeleva. This are called bone dragons. Wbchanga what level is the dragon has to be juvenile. He called lapis lapys. and he called pepper peppery. How do you get peridot dragon. No one send TheSecondProject a friend request because he won"t send u 500 jems.

Tyler ill try to add you. Got enchanted oasis and venom enchanted back to back. Www.anbalsara.loxblog.com/post/6. Ok i"ll add you i"m nowman. I got the enchanted Frozen dragon, they look pretty awesome. Ths for information. Add me: gamerflamer64. Wooooooooooooooooooooo i got a rainbow dragon. WTF is with the lightning dragons eyes.

I found a free app. Want 1 million gems and sun dragon? Try to press the OK button two times using the code 90510367. Are You Making A Vid On The New MSM Update? 24 Hours Ago The New Update Came. Being someone who likes gemology, hearing him butcher the names of all the gems physical hurt me. Lava and luncheon. Add mitsim2000 on gamecenter. To add friends, do you need game center or Facebook. Hey guys I am rich cause of a hack I know hot to do. If you send me at least 5 gems I can hack it and make it 500,000 and I will give it back to you cause I don"t need the gems I have plenty. add me at game center my name is NACHOS= 3. @TheJormax2 add me, it says you don"t exist: MuCedesRAWR. Gar-nit Lap-iss Oval-ith Tor-qoise Az-urh-ite Bar-ite Jas-per.

The twinkle dragon expired. To get Apocalipse dragon And all epic dragons up to LVL 20 you need two buildongs called relic of epics And the other i dont know the name they were avaiable in the Arcane pentournament or you can buy it now in bring em back for more than 1000 gems i hope i can help with this coment. Add me racey1234 every gem u send me I will send u 100. I found a combination to get the rainbow dragon: midday dragon + tree dragon(both at lvl10. Gem4gem add zumiex always on. Thankyou! I love your video on this and I have been struggling to get all the breeds! Your a great YouTuber! Bye. I only need one dragon left the twinkle dragon. I"m on level 15. Love it works. On my second breeding guide go to that website, links in description for the 2nd guide. that link willl show olympus dragon.

Add me! i gift daily! Marc Prezzi. You can buy the metal dragon, for 1 million coins. It"s not that much. Gem for gem: James Kennedy. Those bone dragon are cool. Plz plz plz may someone give me gems (any amount) i am saving up for a dragonsai tree :0 if you add me i will try my hardest to pay you back double. PLZ. Add me Jesus munoz x. My code:90142102. Sure but by how do you mean interacting like when they do their animation.

Lol, i got blue fire on my first try with crystal and lichen i think, or fire and crystal. and i got a second blue fire with 2 different ones on accident cx if you dont believe me, add me and look at them :3 Gamecenter: iD4ni3l. I send u the request, plz add me. Love dragon. Dynamazing indeed ??.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

پسری از نسل حوا وبلاگ ویژه دوومیدانی بانک اطلاعات صنایع و مشاغل کشور آموزش طراحی آساتیم - هر روز با بازی و سرگرمی Abdulahi Russell اوج هنر درخت دانش